The Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study is seeking public comment on its latest draft of the Complete Streets Policy. Major changes are:
- Completely rewritten to use better “plain speak. “
- Applicable Project types changed. CPM changed to road rehabilitation (greater than 2″). Bridge CPM removed to only bridge reconstruction.
- Complete streets task force renamed to complete streets review committee.
- Added more regarding context-sensitive solutions and demonstrated usage.
- Removed portions of design guidance and some of the recommendations to local agencies from KATS.
The newest draft may be downloaded by clicking –> Complete Streets Draft 6-6-2014
Comments may be posted below or emailed to email@example.com.