Join us for the Stadium Drive and W. Michigan Avenue Corridor Study from September 30 to October 3. A variety of public events will be held. During that time, city leaders and transportation professionals will evaluate Stadium Drive and Michigan Avenue between Western Michigan University and the Kalamazoo River.
- Tuesday, September 30 at 2:00 p.m. Mayor’s Corridor Bike Ride (Begins at northeast corner of Stadium/Oliver)
- Tuesday, September 30 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Public Meeting at the Radisson to gather input.
- Wednesday, October 1, Public “Drop In” Hours from 8-9:00 a.m., Noon-1:00 p.m., and from 7-8:00 p.m. at the Radisson
- Wednesday, October 1, at 7:00 p.m. Pub Crawl (Location information TBD)
- Friday, October 3, Presenting the Vision Public Meeting from 10:00 a.m. -Noon
Check out the interactive map to place points of interest and your comments!
For more information visit:
The Stadium Drive and Michigan Avenue Corridor Study Facebook Page
or check out the flyer.
Questions? Contact Steve Stepek by calling 269-343-0766 or via email.