The next Region 3 Full Rural Task Force Meeting will be held on Monday, March 27 at 1:00 p.m., at the Road Commission of Kalamazoo County, 3801 E. Kilgore Road, Kalamazoo. The agenda and meeting materials will be available one week prior to the meeting at www.smpcregion3.org.
An opportunity will be provided for local officials and citizens to provide input on proposed projects for the allocation of rural federal aid funds for eligible rural routes and transit systems in Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Kalamazoo and St. Joseph counties for fiscal years 2017 – 2020. The lists of road and transit projects that the Region 3 Rural Task Force will review for possible changes for fiscal years 2017 –2020 are available at the following locations:
- Barry County Road Commission 1725 W. M-43 Hwy, Hastings (269) 945-3449 http://www.barrycrc.org
- Branch County Road Commission 23 E. Garfield Ave, Coldwater (517) 278-2022 http://www.co.branch.mi.us
- Calhoun County Road Department 13300 15 Mile Rd, Marshall (269) 781-9841 http://www.calhouncountyroads.com
- Road Commission Of Kalamazoo Co. 3801 E. Kilgore Rd, Kalamazoo (269) 381-3171 http://www.kalamazoocountyroads.com
- St. Joseph County Road Commission 20914 M-86, Centreville (269) 467-6393 http://www.stjoeroads.com
Questions regarding this meeting and rural federal aid projects can be directed to the appropriate county road commission/department or to the Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study at email@example.com.