The Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study Policy Committee will be meeting on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. at Metro, 530 N. Rose Street. Meeting materials related to the agenda may be found at the following link: March Policy Materials
- Minutes from February 19, 2020
- Recommendation for New Executive Director
- Memorandum of Understanding for Transition of Outgoing Executive Director
- FY 2020 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment
- Federal Certification Review
- Draft Consultation Plan
The following meeting addendum for six local bridge resolutions will be addressed during new business.
Public notice of public involvement activities, meetings and time established for public review and comments on the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) will satisfy the Program of Projects (POP) requirements for the following grantees: The Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority, the Central County Transportation Authority and Van Buren Public Transit.