Public bodies subject to the Open Meetings Act are authorized to continue electronic meeting participation during the continuing COVID-19 pandemic under Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-75.
The Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study Policy Committee will be meeting remotely on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. via this link to Microsoft Teams Video or Conference Call Dial-In. Meeting materials related to the agenda may be found at the following link: May Policy Packet
- Minutes from March 25, 2020
- KATS Consultation Plan
- FY 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments
- FY 2021 Unified Planning Work Program
- Michigan Department of Transportation Master Agreement
- Letter of Support for Western Michigan University
- Contributed Services Year to Date
- Federal Highway Cost Based Amendment Discussion
Public notice of public involvement activities, meetings and time established for public review and comments on the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) will satisfy the Program of Projects (POP) requirements for the following grantees: The Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority, the Central County Transportation Authority and Van Buren Public Transit.