Public bodies subject to the Michigan Open Meetings Act are authorized to continue remote meeting participation and voting in accordance with the Kalamazoo County State of Emergency Declaration below.
The Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study Technical Committee meeting will be held virtually on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. via this link to Zoom Video Conferencing or Conference Call Dial In.
Dial In Number: 1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 843 2686 6937 #
Meeting materials related to the agenda may be found here:
- Minutes from March 11, 2021
- FY 20-23 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments
- FY 2022 Unified Planning Work Program Draft
- Resolutions of Support for FY 2024 Local Bridge Program Applications from the City of Kalamazoo
- KATS Technical Committee Meeting Attendance Fiscal Year-to-Date March 31, 2021
Public notice of public involvement activities, meetings and time established for public review and comments on the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) will satisfy the Program of Projects (POP) requirements for the following grantees: The Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority, the Central County Transportation Authority and Van Buren Public Transit.