In compliance with the Kalamazoo County State of Emergency Declaration allowing public bodies subject to the Open Meetings Act to meet electronically, the Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study Technical Committee meeting will be held virtually on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. via this link to Zoom Video Conferencing or Conference Call Dial In.
Dial In Number: 1-312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 839 6978 1192 #
Meeting materials related to the agenda may be found here:
- Minutes from September 9, 2021
- FY 20-23 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments
- FY 22 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment Schedule
- Calendar Year 2022 Meeting Schedule
- Technical Committee Officer List
Public notice of public involvement activities, meetings and time established for public review and comments on the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) will satisfy the Program of Projects (POP) requirements for the following grantees: The Kalamazoo County Transportation Authority, the Central County Transportation Authority and Van Buren Public Transit.